Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Ethereal Library


My friend Candice (the anti-blogger who included BLOGGING among her list of time-wasters to beware of on stint) had a link to this site on a website she's been helping put together.

It's the Christian Classics Ethereal Library (I feel certain Borges would have approved of that name), a site which attempts to bring you free, accessible Christian classics. It's searchable, downloadable and printable. Pretty convenient, especially if you don't mind a sheaf of papers or a computer screen instead of the well-worn and loved covers of a book.

I prefer books, but still, this is a cool site.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging can be as much a waste of time for stinters as journaling, writing newsletters or encoraging fellow stinters. I myself scoffed blogging a year ago and before the day was out I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think blogs are usually a good thing. But I could see, too, where they could get out of control.

    For instance, someone might stay up until late in the night making comments. :)

    ReplyDelete